Table of Content
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that they are required to pay the full amount of the Course fees before they begin the course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course fees.
- The approximate duration of the Course is stated on the course page.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full.
- Participants are unable to graduate from their course until course fees have been paid in full.
- The participant has read these FAQs.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or been sent course materials via another method;
- Course duration is effective from the date eLearning access/access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date eLearning access/access to materials is granted.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
- Course fees are non-transferable to other participants.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded unless stated otherwise;
- Copyright in the original content of the online Course Materials and all other intellectual property rights contained therein, is and remains the property of the author, Bronte Price, trading as The Equality Network. You may not reproduce, distribute or transmit in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical means any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written permission of Bronte Price;
- Course Materials, course content and assessment are subject to change;
- Course Materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) or via alternative means. Course Materials consist of written materials, web presentations, quizzes, videos (where specified) and other learning resources. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance, in which event The Equality Network will alert all participants as early as reasonably possible , to minimise disruption and inconvenience.
- Unit/subject codes located within our eLearning system are for internal purposes only and do not appear on Certificates and/or Statements of Results. A Certificate of Completion is provided to each participant who completes each course.
- Independent research beyond the Course Materials may be required to complete the assessment. Tutor support is available to help guide students through the course content and assessment only.
- All assessment must be submitted online via the eLearning system;
- eLearning access may be suspended after six (6) months of inactivity; and
- Twelve (12) months’ Course Materials access, with extensions are available upon application (fees apply).
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
The Equality Network complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol into.
However, while course fees are non-refundable, participants may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from undertaking their course. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the participant’s circumstances, course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
- A full refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled prior to the participant starting the eLearning course. The course begins the moment you click on the first component of the eLearning course.
- No refund will be provided where a lesson, course work or assessment has been accessed, saved or submitted.
This decision of assessing the extenuating circumstances rests with The Equality Network and shall be assessed on a case by case basis.
Course Withdrawal Application
If you are having difficulties completing your course by the enrolment expiry date, a free course extension may be available.
If you wish to transfer into another program, you may do so within 7 days of your commencement date free of charge.
Course Transfer Policy
- Course Transfers are permitted within 48 hours of course commencement;
- Course Transfer fees may apply and will be advised upon application.
- If an application for a transfer is successful, participants can transfer into a course of the fee value. If the course you are transferring into is of a lesser value, a credit voucher will be issued. If the program you are transferring into is of a higher value, the difference in value will be payable;
- A tax invoice for the transfer fee and any outstanding balance will be issued and payable upon approval of the course transfer;
- Participants will not be eligible for a course transfer after 48 hours;
- Only one (1) transfer is available;
- No further discounts will apply to the course transferred into; and
- No work/assessment has been saved or submitted.
- Course Transfer applications will be processed in accordance with The Equality Network’s Course Transfer Policy.
- Processing time for course transfers is up to 7 days once the request has been lodged to The Equality Network.
- Credit vouchers/tax invoices will be issued within 24 hours if there is a difference in the value of the current and prospective course. Administration fees apply.
Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash; not transferable to another person(s)
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Not valid with any other offer/gift voucher/coupon code;
- The coupon code must be entered at the time of enrolment/course commencement; discount cannot be applied at a later date.
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed materials; and
- A coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
The Equality Network abides by Australian Privacy Principles.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, you authorise The Equality Network to use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed. However, we will use your surname, initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
The Equality Network Code of Practice
The Equality Network has responsibilities to you as a participant to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your certificate of completion. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
The Equality Network agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access) and mark assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;
- Provide unlimited support via email throughout the Course duration or enrolment;
- Issue a Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable). Certificates (electronic) will be issued within 48 hours of completion of the course.
Participants with The Equality Network are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to The Equality Network is accurate;
- Notify The Equality Network of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc);
- Advise The Equality Network of any difficulties or problems they may experience with The Equality Network staff, procedures or training;
- Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies through participation and completion of assessments;
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and learning support (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or participant of The Equality Network you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. The Equality Network reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.